2.2 million New Yorkers suffering from hunger
• 1/3 of the food pantries shut down throughout the city
• Volunteer turnout is at a record low
• Food banks/soup kitchens lack resources to remain open
• Kids impacted more than any other group
Our Farm to Food Pantries Collaborative Endeavor:
• Averts ongoing hunger crisis that is proving more deadly than COVID itself
• Fills gaps from sudden job loss & decimated income
• Finds children in need of daily meals during school shutdown
***Many of these individuals have worked 10+ hours/day, 6-7 days/week for decades in the restaurant/hospitality industry. They are responsible, hard working families whose jobs no longer exist due to business closures***
Thank you for the outpouring of empathy and compassion that is making this world a better place!
Please contact us at ANY TIME for additional details!