A SUSTAINABLE program to end hunger:
* Delivers over 1500 fresh, nutritious meals every month
* Retrieves excess food that would be wasted
* Lowers our carbon footprint
* 50 Million Americans are struggling with hunger
* 17 million are children
* Food insecurity for families with kids has risen by nearly two thirds since March 2020
* 40 percent of food in America goes to waste every year
* The economic loss incurred is $218 billion per year.
Your donation enables bKind to continue providing excess fresh meals to individuals struggling with hunger including FREE MEALS FOR CHILDREN during the summer. If you would like additional details, please contact us!
Volunteer with bKind to expand hunger relief initiatives, distribute meals to the hungry, and implement sustainable programs for communities in need.
Donate now to help bKind:
• Supply food & water for those experiencing food insecurity
• Deliver hope & health to replace fear & hunger
• Sustain hunger relief initiatives: surplus food from suppliers to children & seniors in need
bKind is 100% volunteer driven. Snacks are purchased in bulk at discounted, tax-free, wholesale rates
Thank you for taking action to end hunger!!