Thank you to our dedicated partners, leaders, supporters, & volunteers who enabled Trauma to Triumphs, Inc. (DBA: bKind) to serve thousands of seniors, unhoused individuals, families, and survivors of abuse/trafficking every month from March 2020-present. Your kindness has had a lasting impact on our communitiies that will never be forgotten!
NYC Needs You!
"We will NOT LET OUR NEIGHBORS go hungry!"
1/3 of soup kitchens/pantries have closed due to lack of resources. Volunteerism is at an all-time low. "In Times of Need, ACT"
Special thanks to Doris Ling-Cohan!
bKind bOne is a coalition of leaders and organizations launching a movement of oneness that aligns all identities and groups --- whether it be racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or the like --- to end hate and separateness. It aims to create a collective power to be the catalyst for change, so no group is considered "other", "foreign", "lesser" or "different"; so that equality and kindness are directed to each of us. bKind bOne asserts that hate has no place in our country, state, and particularly, New York City --- home to a rich diverse heritage, from which we all draw our resilience, creativity and beauty. We have the collective power to make this happen by being kind, being one!
Unite! Empower! Repeat! Unity march for 30 blocks to unite our community in support of those disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. Over 2 million New Yorkers suffering from hunger; 50% of those are children
bKind's FOOD RESCUE is a sustainable program that:
* Rescues over 2000 pounds of food/ month
* Provides over 1500 meals/week
* Supports businesses & restaurants
* Ensures seniors, veterans, & survivors of abuse/trafficking have sustenance & support
Presents a powerful business alliance to retrieve excess food from being wasted
- 40% of food in America goes to waste every year
- Economic loss is $218 billion per year.
Assures tireless dedication to combat HUNGER
50 million Americans are struggling with hunger
3 million are veterans & their families
17 million are children
bKind’s annual back to school drive:
· Delivers over 1000 backpacks & meals
· Provides nutritional snacks & lunch
· Adheres to foodsafety.gov guidelines
· Reduces stress experienced with new school year
· Fills gap between what parents & caregivers can afford & what children need to succeed
· Keeps students nourished with fuel to help them achieve their fullest potential
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP:
~ 50 million Americans are struggling with hunger
~ 3 million are veterans & their families
~ 17 million are children
bKind matches all donations