*PANEL DISCUSSIONS covering a variety of topics
* VIDEOS/TUTORIALS: 5-30 minute motivational and educational sessions featuring a diverse array of content
* PERSONAL MENTORS: connect with a successful leader for ongoing guidance and support
bKind's Workforce Development Program helps communities break the cycle of poverty and establish sustainable pathways for prosperity.
** Provides endless opportunities to:
• Explore viable long-term careers
• Achieve Job Readiness
• Establish nutrition and wellness regimens • Work with mentors & business leaders
• Participate in hands-on apprenticeships
• Practice skills that nurture professionalism & con!dence • Learn practical business/!nance practices and strategies
bKind's corporate partnerships with Salesforce, Morgan Stanley, and P!zer provides educational job training and leadership sessions with executives from throughout the United States for individuals in low-income housing and shelters striving to create a better future.
Leaders in Chicago, LA, Miami, NYC, San Francisco, and other locations throughout the U.S. and Europe are generously devoting their time and expertise to help underserved communities create a sustainable foundation for a better future.