bKind's FOOD RESCUE is a sustainable program that:
* Rescues over 2000 pounds of food/ month
* Provides over 1500 meals/week
* Supports businesses & restaurants
* Ensures seniors, veterans, & survivors of abuse/trafficking have sustenance & support
Presents a powerful business alliance to retrieve excess food from being wasted
- 40% of food in America goes to waste every year
- Economic loss is $218 billion per year.
Assures tireless dedication to combat HUNGER
50 million Americans are struggling with hunger
3 million are veterans & their families
17 million are children
Approximately 1 million women & children are at risk of exploitation & abuse. Several of bKind's partners in New York City have family in Ukraine and need our support to provide essential items for women & girls seeking safety.
"The risk of trafficking soars in emergencies,"
( United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
New York City's Metropolitan Area contains by far the largest Ukrainian community in the United States.
100% of your donation will be allocated to families in need of basic necessities such as:
Diapers, Dry baby formula, Dry cereal, Grains, Dry milk, Diaper ointment, Thermometers, Blankets, Hats. Coats, & Socks. Please contact us if you would like to donate items directly or help in any way. bkind matches all donations!